All content produced by Complementary Minds is proprietary to Complementary Minds and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protections. Complementary Minds content is intended to be used by users for internal business purposes only. Complementary Minds Research is not to be distributed without the consent of Complementary Minds. Any Complementary Minds content made available to the public on our website and blogs (i.e. does not require web login to access) may be cited freely. Requirements for using and citing public web content follow. If you are uncertain about proper citation or permissions, please seek approval. Please allow five business days for review and/or approval of all requests. How to seek Complementary Minds approval: Contact Complementary Minds at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line, “Citation Request.”
Rules Governing Use of Complementary Minds Content
- The Complementary Minds name may not be referenced or appear in any client or vendor boilerplate without Complementary Minds expressed written permission.
- Full reproduction or citation of Complementary Minds research is prohibited.
- All citations must be limited in scope to publically available content, and presented verbatim.
- All citations of Complementary Minds research must include the following information: Complementary Minds, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- If you are requesting permission to cite Complementary Minds content in advertisements, please note the following: Complementary Minds will only consider advertising permission for Complementary Minds Industry Partners or Brands; Advertisements shall not appear to be co-sponsored by Complementary Minds. Services or products advertised shall not appear to be endorsed by Complementary Minds.
Uses That Do No Require Complementary Minds Approval
Members of the press may use excerpts from Complementary Minds research without our approval. Please contact email@example.com for press access to our research. Citation of any material available on our public website (accessible without a user login) or blog, which includes, but is not limited to videos, infographics, charts, and text excerpts from reports, may be used without Complementary Minds approval.
Citing Content from Complementaryminds.com
- Web Pages: All citations of Complementary Minds web pages must include the following information: Complementary Minds, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- Blog Posts: All citations of Complementary Minds blog posts must include the following information: Complementary Minds, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- Video and Other Multimedia: All citations of Complementary Minds videos, webinars, and other multimedia must include the following information: Complementary Minds, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
Complementary Minds reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only and Complementary Minds reserves any and all rights to Complementary Minds Research including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of Complementary Minds Research.